For each device type you can configure alerts that are triggered upon event occurrence.
- Go to the "Device type" tab.
- Enter your device type information page by clicking on its name.
- In the left column click on "Event configuration".
- Click on the "New" button in the top right corner.
- Choose the event type you want to configure in the "Event type" drop-down menu.
- Break in message sequence: occurs when a minor gap in the sequence number is observed.
- Off contract: occurs when a device's token reaches its expiration date and the device was unable to retrieve a new token.
- Out of message sequence: occurs when a major gap in the sequence number is observed.
- On contract: occurs when a device grabs a token from a contract.
- Receive first test message
- Receive first payable message
- Renewal: occurs when a device retrieves a new token from the ongoing contract.
- Revoke: occurs when a device's token is manually revoked.
- Transfer: occurs when a device is transferred between two device types.
Not familiar with the sequence number feature? Read this article : What is sequence number and how it works
Defines the method used to receive the event notification.
- None: no information will be transferred.
- URL: the backend will use the callback feature to push the notification via the provided URL address.
- Email: the backend will send an email to the entered email address.
Use if you wish to keep the event's settings but deactivate it for the time being.