For each device type you can configure alerts that are triggered upon event occurrence.
- Go to the "Device type" tab.
- Enter your device type information page by clicking on its name.
- In the left column click on "Event configuration".
- Click on the "New" button in the top right corner.
- Choose the event type you want to configure in the "Event type" drop-down menu.
|Break in message sequence||A minor gap in the sequence number is observed.||Sigfox Cloud|
|Off contract||A device's token has reached its end date and the device was unable to retrieve a new token.||Sigfox Cloud|
|Out of message sequence||A major gap in the sequence number is observed.||Sigfox Cloud|
|On contract||A device has grabbed a token from a contract.||Sigfox Cloud|
|Receive first test message||A device has sent its first test message.||Sigfox Cloud|
|Receive first payable message||A device has been activated.||Sigfox Cloud|
|Renewal||A device's subscription duration has been prolonged on the ongoing contract.||Sigfox Cloud|
|Suspend||A device subscription is manually put on hold.|
Backend GUI "Suspend" feature
|Resume||A device subscription was on hold and is manually resumed.||Backend GUI "Resume" feature|
|Restart||A device token exits the off-contract status.||Backend GUI "Restart" feature|
|Replaced to||The replace feature has been used, this event regards the target device.||Backend GUI "Replace" feature|
|Invalid private key||Please contact your modem provider.||Sigfox Cloud|
|Change device type||A device is transferred between two device types associated with the same contract.||Backend GUI "Transfer" feature|
|Replaced by||The replace feature has been used, this event regards the origin device.||Backend GUI "Replace" feature|
|Intra transfer||A device has been transferred between two device types associated with different contracts from the same order.||Backend GUI "Transfer" feature|
|Extra transfer||A device is transferred between two device types associated with different contracts from different orders.||Backend GUI "Transfer" feature|
Defines the method used to receive the event notification.
- None: no information will be transferred.
- URL: the backend will use the callback feature to push the notification via the provided URL address.
- Email: the backend will send an email to the entered email address.
Tick this box if you wish to keep the event's settings but deactivate it for the time being.