Sigfox Backend users benefit from a message decoding feature for development purposes. This article explains how to use it.
Sets the way the data will be decoded and displayed by the Sigfox Backend:
- Regular (raw payload): the message payload is not decoded, but shown in hexadecimal format.
- Custom grammar: allows the user to define the data decoding syntax. For more information, click on the tooltip.
- Geolocation: allows to decode the geographical coordinates included within the message payload. This feature is only available for a limited set of products.
- Display in ASCII: the payload data is decoded using the ASCII character encoding standard.
- SensitV2: allows the user to decode the payload transmitted within the Sens'it v2 messages.