Problem: cannot login after changing password / first login impossible
You have just received a welcome e-mail from our Sigfox support portal and after you set your own password, you cannot login, error message says you do not have permission:
- Anytime you need to request any support from SIGFOX, make sure you use the following URL: https://support.sigfox.com.
When accessing this URL, you will be redirected to the following website: https://support-agents.sigfox.com/servicedesk/customer/portals
Before entering your username and password, please make sure you are in the URL above.
This is the support.sigfox.com landing page : Click on login button
- Make sure you're already logged into the Sigfox support portal before clicking any of those buttons.
The correct URL to log into the tool is : https://support.sigfox.com.
Problem: Access to the Sigfox support portal: welcome e-mail not received
My SO created a Sigfox support portal account for me, but I have not found the welcome e-mail in my mailbox.
Once your account is created, you will receive a welcome email that will allow you to change your password for a first connection on the new Sigfox support portal.
If you have lost/not found your welcome email in your mail box:
- Check your spam and junk folders.
- If you are not able to find the e-mail, use the forgotten password link in the login page to receive a new e-mail to reset your password:
- The correct URL to log in the tool is: https://support.sigfox.com. Navigate there and click on "Forgotten your password?" link
Password reset e-mail
You will receive a new e-mail to reset your password. If this does not happen, please contact the SIGFOX Service Desk at email@example.com... we will be glad to help!