I want to understand the token status column shown in the Device tab in the Backend.
Every device has its own "Token state":
- The device has taken a valid token on the current contract : Token state OK:
- The device has not yet communicated and so, it has not consumed any token from the current contract. : Token not consumed:
- Off contract or Invalid token:
- A device's status will turn to off-contract when the device communicates and its token has expired or there is no token left in the associated contract.
- The token that was in use has expired and is no longer on a valid contract